What's your favorite summer food?

Thursday, June 25, 2009 |


First things first: I am definitely NOT a summer person. At least, not in Montreal. If I lived in Alaska, then maybe I'd be a summer person. But honestly, who likes 36° C weather with 54% humidity? At least there might be a thunderstorm coming later on, but that's my only hope of making this day better. Until then, I'm going to hide inside the house and wish we actually had air conditioning.

Now that I've ranted a little, let's get to the nicer part of summer. Fruit smoothies, cold cucumber soups, chopped vegetables with fresh creamy dips, hotdogs fresh off the barbecue, lemonade with ice cubes, juicy watermelons... What is your favorite thing to eat on a boiling hot summer's day? Let me know! Post a comment below to share your opinion.

0 comments: